The experience we need.
- An understanding of B2B PR and communications
- Confident, proactive, and eager to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to effectively prioritise responsibilities
- Quick to learn and able to digest and understand complex subjects
- First-rate written communication skills with an engaging style and close attention to language, grammar, and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills, both face-to-face and on the phone
- A sound grasp of social and digital media.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for an Account Executive to work with a leading PR consultancy and be a part of its expanding team of motivated, intelligent, and dynamic communications professionals. My client is looking for an ambitious Account Executive with a thirst for learning more about specialist industries.
This ever growing and ambitious leading global PR and communications agency that has a global portfolio of clients. They are a happy team but take what they do seriously. They offer opportunities for bi-monthly in-house training workshops, lots of employee perks including discounts at national chains and wellness support and a generally lovely vibe.
What you'll get in return.
Great starting salary and benefits and the opportunity to work with global brands that will propel your career to the next level.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!