There expand PR Division is now looking for a PR Account Manager.
As a PR Account Manager, you will play an integral role in managing the implementation of PR, social and content campaigns for clients. In the role you will learn how to develop and execute integrated PR campaigns, develop creative assets for multiple channels whilst building close client relationships.
This role is perfect for a PR account executive looking for the next step in their career within an integrated agency.
What you will be doing:
- Planning and delivering PR campaigns to time and to budget, under the guidance of an Account Director.
- Developing and actively nurturing relationships with individual journalists and influencers.
- Planning and implementing media relations programmes at a national and local level.
- Using a range of PR practices to deliver client work (feature writing, news releases, social media activity, case studies, blog writing, copywriting and editing etc.)
- Building and maintaining client confidence in campaign delivery through building strong client relationships and clear communication.
- Writing informatively and persuasively for diverse audiences and platforms e.g., media materials such as features and news releases, content scripts, social media activity.
- £30,000 - £35,000
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday.
- Birthday Holiday Day.
- Enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity leave pay.
- Enhanced sick pay
- Compassionate leave policies, including paid pregnancy loss leave
- Employee assistance programme including access to free counselling sessions
- Life and service milestone awards
- Hybrid working and core hours (10 to 4)
- Life assurance (4 times annual salary)
- Option to buy extra holiday
- Pension scheme (5% employee, 3% employer)