The experience we need.
- Proven background as an Account Manager or similar, at a PR or Comms agency
- B2B PR expertise would be ideal, but as they get to work on some really creative briefs it may also suit a consumer PR person
- A strategic and creative thinker, who is also willing to roll up their sleeves and muck in with delivery
- Gravitas, strong leadership skills and the ambitious to drive the team forward, but without a big ego
- Willingness to travel internationally as and when the job requires (you'll be given plenty of notice of course)
- You must be able to write and be happy to do so across all manner of online and offline communications
The PR Account Manager will look after their own projects and lead the relationship on medium sized brand clients, whilst supporting an Account Director on a global brand client. As the agency continues it's planned growth the sky will be the limit. This is an excellent opportunity for long-term progression and a chance to help shape the future of the agency.
The Account Manager will plan and deliver PR campaigns to launch new products and brands, and promote existing ones, via case studies, social media, video content, press releases, exhibitions and events, PR stunts, parties and awards ceremonies to name a few.
A very successful PR and communications agency in the heart of Bristol with a fantastic roster of clients - local, national and global brands. They have a family-like culture and a supportive, empowering work culture where you'll be treated like an adult and be given room to shape your own destiny in the agency without any egos in the way.
What you'll get in return.
- A salary bracket of between £25k - £38k doe, flexible working, bonus,enhanced maternity pay, 25 days holiday and regular team days and ad hoc long weekends away as a team as rewards for hard work during busier times.
- A real opportunity to shape the role and nurture an already talented team
For more info on this or similar roles please give Mark a call.