Are you an experienced PR Account Manager of Account Executive lloking to work with an Agency that truly makes an impact globally?
Global trade and international energy markets are undergoing seismic shifts. Often under the radar and misunderstood, shipping and energy are two industries that - in reality - underpin our everyday lives. Worth trillions of dollars to the global economy, these industries are directly impacting the way we eat, shop, and power our homes and workplaces. And as the leading global PR and communications consultancy for marine and energy, my client is embedded within and directly influencing these rapidly developing, global markets.
A PR Week Top 150 consultancy, my client is expanding its team of motivated, intelligent and dynamic communications professionals due to growing demand for services. My client is looking for an ambitious Account Manager / Account Executive to support the day-to-day delivery of world-class PR services to a global portfolio of clients.
As an entrepreneurial, agile, and growing company, my clients offers significant opportunities for international travel and long-term career development, with more than half of the management board having joined at account manager level or below.
Applicants must have the following essential attributes:
- At least two years PR/communications experience, with experience of managing client accounts and junior team members
- A track record of supporting the delivery of communications campaigns with proactivity and creativity, including media relations
- The ability to manage multiple projects of varying scope and size, deploying intuitive prioritisation skills
- A talent for fostering and managing strong client and media relationships
- Enthusiasm for learning more about and understanding specialist industries
- Quick to learn and able to digest and understand complex subjects
- First-rate written communication skills with an engaging style and close attention to language, grammar and accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, both face-to-face and on the phone
- A sound grasp of social and digital media
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Account management experience within an agency environment
- Keen commercial awareness
- A strong portfolio of impactful communications campaigns
- Some event management experience, either stand-alone or as part of delivering PR campaigns
- £20,000 - £30,000 DOE
- New business commission scheme (9% of first years fee for new business introductions)
- Opportunities for international travel
- Commission scheme on new hires recommended to the business
- Employee perks including discounts at national chains and wellness support
- Investment in training for career and personal development
- 22 days holiday per annum, plus additional accrual opportunities.