We have a very exciting position for a PR Account Manager to join a successful PR and communications agency in central Bristol and to manage PR campaigns for some well-known B2B Tech brands. You will join a team of four on the Tech side of the business. The role will be incredibly varied and the successful PR Account Manager will be join the agency at the start of their next phase of strategic growth. It's very exciting indeed!
The experience we need.
- Proven background as an Account Manager or similar, at a PR or Comms agency
- B2B PR expertise in the Technology sector would be ideal, but as they get to work on some really creative briefs it may also suit a consumer Tech PR person, or perhaps you love Tech but haven't worked in that sector, but have a really strong PR agency background. There is a little bit of leeway but candidates must understand and have a passion for the Tech sector
- A strategic and creative thinker, who is also willing to roll up their sleeves and muck in with delivery
- Gravitas, strong leadership skills and the ambitious to drive the team forward, but without a big ego
- Willingness to travel internationally as and when the job requires (you'll be given plenty of notice of course)
- You must be able to write and be happy to do so across all manner of online and offline communications
The PR Account Manager will look after their own projects and lead the relationship on medium sized brand clients, whilst supporting an Account Director on a global brand client. As the agency continues it's planned growth the sky will be the limit. This is an excellent opportunity for long-term progression and a chance to help shape the future of the agency.
The Account Manager will plan and deliver PR campaigns to launch new products and brands, and promote existing ones, via case studies, social media, video content, press releases, exhibitions and events, PR stunts, parties and awards ceremonies to name a few.
A very successful PR and communications agency in the heart of Bristol with a fantastic roster of clients - local, national and global brands. They have a family-like culture and a supportive, empowering work culture where you'll be treated like and adult and have room to shape your own destiny in the agency without any egos in the way.
What you'll get in return.
- A salary bracket of between £25k - £35k, flexible working, bonus, enhanced maternity pay, 25 days holiday and regular team days and ad hoc long weekends away as a team as rewards for hard work during busier times.
- A real opportunity to shape the role and nurture an already talented team
- A chance to work with well-known tech brands
- How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.