We have a really exciting opportunity for an established PR Account Manager to join their down to earth, friendly team on a remote basis. If you have some experience in property or built environment communications and are looking for excellent working flexibility, this could be just the role for you!
The experience we need.
- Experience in a communications position within a PR agency, you will most likely be a weighty PR Senior Account Executive or a PR Account Manager working with clients in the property sector.
- Understanding and knowledge of the property and built environment sectors, particularly in the South West or West Midlands regions, would be highly advantageous.
- Skilled in effective media relations, networking, and copywriting.
- You will be a natural relationship-builder, great at forging and maintaining client relationships, as well as upkeeping stakeholder and community engagement.
- A background and keen interest in politics and public affairs would be beneficial. You will have some experience developing engagement programmes and be passionate about community consultation.
We’re looking for a PR Account Manager to work with the wider team in delivering on client objectives. You will create impactful communications campaigns, prepare materials for web and print, develop strong relationships with stakeholders, and identify opportunities for business development. There is also an opportunity to support the team in external PR for the agency.
This agency is well established in the property and built environment sectors and have a sound reputation, inspiring leadership team and excellent development opportunities. They have a fully remote workforce, with working hubs available to use across the country. Please note you will be required to travel to occasional client meetings, but these will be close to home wherever possible.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary of between £26k - £32k, though please still apply if you fall slightly outside of this range.
- Solid career progression opportunities.
- Working from home and flexible working options.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!