We have a great opportunity for an established PR Account Manager to join their down to earth, friendly team on a fully remote basis. If you are politically engaged and have PR agency experience, this could be just the role you’ve been looking for!
While this is a full-time remote role, you'll be needed for client meetings 2-3 times a month and there will be regular team meet-ups as well. The client meetings will be in the east of England, in and around Essex. As such, you need to live within a two hour drive of Essex and you need to be happy to get out and about. A car would be a big help.
The experience we need.
- Strong public relations background with a keen interest in politics and public affairs
- PR agency experience is preferred but a strong in-house public relations background will also be considered
- Some experience developing engagement programmes and a passion for community consultation would be beneficial
- You will be a natural relationship-builder, passionate about stakeholder management.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to work with the wider team in delivering on client objectives. You will deliver project work, manage event organisation and correspondence with local communities. You will develop strong relationships with stakeholders and identify opportunities for business development.
This agency is well established in the property and built environment sectors and have a great reputation, an inspiring leadership team and excellent development opportunities. They have a fully remote workforce, with working hubs available to use across the country. Please note you must live within 2 hours drive of Essex as you will be required to travel to occasional meetings in the east of England.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary of between £31k - £39k.
- Solid career progression and training opportunities.
- Very flexible home based working model.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!