We have a very exciting position for a PR Account Director to join a successful PR and communications agency in central Bristol and head up their B2B Tech team. You will manage a team of three and get to work with some really exciting, global, household-name brands. The role will be incredibly varied and the successful PR Account Director will be join the agency at the start of their next phase of strategic growth. It#s very exciting indeed!
The experience we need.
- Proven background as an Account Director or similar, at a PR or Comms agency
- B2B PR expertise in the Technology sector would be ideal, but as they get to work on some really creative briefs it may also suit a consumer Tech PR person, or perhaps you love Tech but haven#t worked in that sector, but have a really strong PR agency background. There is a little bit of leeway but candidates must understand and have a passion for the Tech sector
- A strategic and creative thinker, who is also willing to roll up their sleeves and muck in with delivery
- Gravitas, strong leadership skills and the ambitious to drive the team forward, but without a big ego
- Willingness to travel internationally as and when the job requires (you#ll be given plenty of notice of course)
- You must be able to write and be happy to do so across all manner of online and offline communications
Following a recent management buy out you#ll report into one of the original founders of the agency and will lead one half off their client services team. You#ll have the support of three talented and hungry Account Managers and Account Executives. The PR Account Director will look after one of the agency#s biggest tech clients and will oversee the activity on other accounts which will be managed predominantly by the very capable team at your side. As the agency continues it#s planned growth the sky will be the limit. This is an excellent opportunity for long-term progression and a chance to help shape the future of the agency.
The Account Director will plan and deliver PR campaigns to launch new products and brands, and promote existing ones, via case studies, social media, video content, press releases, exhibitions and events, PR stunts, parties and awards ceremonies to name a few.
A very successful PR and communications agency in the heart of Bristol with a fantastic roster of clients - local, national and global brands. They have a family-like culture and a supportive, empowering work culture where you#ll be treated like and adult and have room to shape your own destiny in the agency without any egos in the way.
What you'll get in return.
- A salary bracket of between £40k - £50k, flexible working, bonus, enhanced maternity pay, 25 days holiday and regular team days and ad hoc long weekends away as a team as rewards for hard work during busier times.
- A real opportunity to shape the role and nurture an already talented team
- A chance to work with well-known tech brands
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.