Experience we need.
- Marketing, PR, or Digital agency experience with a strong understanding of the way brands are activated through social channels. Traditional PR experience is desirable, but isn't essential.
- Food / Drink (FMCG) experience and/or health and nutrition experience is really important.
- Able to devise and deliver highly effective, long-term PR and Social strategies for big brand clients.
- Comfortable pitching to clients and a desire to lead the PR and Social department for the agency.
A senior management position, owning the PR and Social offering for the agency, with a close-knit team of direct reports, and as much client facing time as you desire. This is an opportunity to own the department and make a real difference for both the agency and their clients. You'll be suitably rewarded for you efforts of course.
The location for this role is easily commutable from Bristol, Bath, Swindon or S.Gloucestershire. Please enquire for more details (we've been asked to keep it confidential).
A highly successful and growing, multi award-winning integrated agency with an amazing internal culture and a brilliant portfolio of clients. They have an inspirational board of directors and are a great team from the top down. Although there is a management structure in place, it's also fairly non-hierarchical. You'll be surrounded by great people.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary which is negotiable for the right person. It starts at £45k but we are looking for somebody special so please enquire if you meet the requirements listed.
- A bonus and other potential incentives.
- Lots of support, training and ownership.
- Smart offices kitted out with designer furniture and a staff breakout area.
- Loads of other great benefits, some financial and some which aren't.
How to apply
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.