The experience we need.
- Around 5 years’ experience in a consumer PR role, ideally in-house for a tech or telco brand or for a consumer PR agency having worked with tech/utility clients. Experience in a similar complex sector would also be great.
- Building, defining and deploying consumer PR strategies from creation to delivery.
- Expertise in traditional PR and delivering results on a national scale.
- Effective media relations - excellent networking and people management skills with contacts across print and broadcast.
- A confident and engaging manner, plenty of gravitas to work with different business units, strong leadership and development skills.
As the company's PR Manager you will work with the Communications Director and their award-winning PR team, but also with different internal business units, trade & consumers. We’re looking for someone who will set strategy to deliver and execute impactful PR campaigns, monitor news daily to identify new commentary opportunities, develop strong relationships with all areas of the business and work with the wider team to provide a first class press office.
There’s a great opportunity here for a PR Manager, PR Officer or PR Account Director to take the lead in a strategic role and play a key part in overall brand building for the company's tech division.
A leading group of brands with lots of creative ideas, this company have an excellent reputation, an inspiring leadership team and work environment and great development opportunities. They are based in central London and offer a highly competitive salary and package.
What you’ll get in return.
- Hybrid working options, usually 2 days in the office and 3 days at home
- Competitive salary, £45k - £60k DOE
- Solid career progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas shutdown
- Long-term profit-share opportunities
- 7% Pension Scheme
- 10% Bonus
- On-site gym
- Private Health and Dental
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.