We're on the hunt for a social-media savvy PR Senior Account Executive / PR Account Manager with healthcare experience to join this integrated communications agency making waves in the health and technology industries. This south London agency have great travel links and offer flexible remote working options (to come in to play when the team return to the office).
The experience we need.
- 2.5 years+ experience in healthcare PR, currently in a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager position.
- Experience building, defining, and deploying PR strategies, ideally for a mix of b2b and b2c clients.
- Experience across all PR channels, rolling out media campaigns targeted at a range of audiences.
- Great experience in effective media relations - excellent networking and communication skills with a top list of media contacts in the healthcare sector, and your finger on the pulse of emerging trends.
As PR Senior Account Executive / PR Account Manager you will support the team in developing and pitching campaign strategies, writing press releases, securing coverage, and delivering results with a difference. You'll have the opportunity to work on an exciting and diverse client portfolio to include pharma, medtech and consumer health.
This award-winning hybrid communications agency are proudly independent and well established in the healthcare and technology sectors. They put a huge focus on individual learning and development and are well recognised in the field for running acclaimed campaigns that deliver positive change.
What you'll get in return.
- A competitive salary of between £29k - £41k.
- Excellent opportunities for learning (an annual contribution is put aside for this), career development and progression.
- Remote and flexible working options.
- Lots of other benefits, to include health insurance, company phone and laptop, and your birthday off.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.