We're on the search for a media-savvy PR Senior Account Manager / PR Account Director with B2B tech experience to join this integrated communications agency making waves in the technology and healthcare industries. This south London agency have great travel links and offer flexible remote working (to come in to play when the team return to the office).
The experience we need.
- 4 years+ experience in B2B tech PR, currently in a Senior Account Manager or Account Director position at a communications agency.
- Experience building, defining, and deploying B2B PR strategies.
- Experience across all PR channels to include traditional, digital and social, with evidence of delivering results on a national scale.
- Solid experience in effective media relations - excellent networking and people management skills with an extensive list of contacts in the technology sector, and your finger on the pulse of emerging industry trends.
- A confident and engaging manner, you'll successfully maintain existing client relationships, develop and maximise opportunities, and work to expand the agency's client roster.
- Experience in enterprise software and/or physical and cyber security would be a big plus.
As PR Senior Account Manager / PR Account Director you will support the team to develop and pitch campaign strategies, secure coverage, and deliver results with a difference. You'll have the opportunity to develop clients and will play an active role in new business development and pitching, as well as driving forward existing programmes.
This award-winning hybrid communications agency are proudly independent and very well established in the healthcare and technology sectors. They put a big focus on individual learning and development and are consistently recognised for running acclaimed campaigns that deliver positive change.
What you'll get in return.
- A competitive salary of between £40k - £50k.
- Excellent opportunities for learning (an annual contribution is put aside for this), career development and progression.
- Remote and flexible working options.
- Lots of other benefits, to include health insurance, company phone and laptop, and your birthday off.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.