We have a great opportunity for an established Senior Account Manager to join their down to earth, friendly team on a fully remote basis. If you have a background in public affairs, politics, communications and/or public consultation and a keen interest in the built environment and property sector, this could be the role for you.
While this is a full-time remote role, you'll be needed for client meetings 2-3 times a month and there will be regular team meet-ups as well. The client meetings will be in the east of England, in and around Essex. As such, you need to live within a two hour drive of Essex and you need to be happy to get out and about. A car would be a big help.
The experience we need.
- A background in built environment communications would be a big plus
- A keen interest in politics and public affairs
- Some experience developing engagement programmes and a passion for community consultation would be beneficial
- You will be a natural relationship-builder, passionate about stakeholder management.
We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager to work with the wider team in delivering on client objectives, focused on development proposals. You will deliver project work, manage event organisation and correspondence with local politicians and communities. You will develop strong relationships with stakeholders and identify opportunities for business development.
This agency is well established in the property and built environment sectors and have a great reputation, an inspiring leadership team and excellent development opportunities. They have a fully remote workforce, with working hubs available to use across the country.
Please note you must live within 2 hours drive of Essex as you will be required to travel to occasional meetings in the east of England.
What you’ll get in return.
- A great salary of between £40k - £48k.
- Solid career progression and training opportunities.
- Very flexible home based working model.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!