We've got a great opportunity for a procurement Data Analyst to work for a Global Marketing Services specialist in the North Yorkshire area, although remote working part of the week is open to all candidates. This is a brand new position supporting their internal data and procurement projects.
The experience we need.
- Excellent analytical skills and interpretation/understanding of data and reporting
- Knowledge and ability to extract and manipulate complex data from varied systems
- Experience of data cleansing, analysis and reconciliation
- Experience of working closely with teams to deliver project outputs on time
- Clear communicator
- Able to present complex data in an easy to understand manner
- A passion to learn and grow their skills and capabilities
- Microsoft office skills, including advanced MS excel skills
- Experience of Microsoft Power BI reporting & dashboard development ideal (but not essential - training can be provided)
- Analysis of data sets (basic and complex)
- Support procurement department and analytics team in delivering accurate and timely information; provide analytical business support and commercial guidance where possible.
- To work closely with category leads to identify opportunities for analysis and modelling of financial and non-financial data to determine trends, correlations and other statistical information which impacts business decisions.
- To work closely with the Analytics team to design and implement internal reporting and dashboard solutions.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to deliver best in class data solutions & tailored insights to drive success
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and project support where required
A well known and successful marketing services consultancy, part of a global group who help organisations derive insight from their data through a multi-channel approach. They have a range of massive high profile clients and are now going through a period of rapid growth. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate should ideally be based within reach of Wakefield, but there is scope for remote working 3 days a week to offer a work/home balance.
What you'll get in return.
- Starting salary of up to £24,000
- Up to 10% bonus (company / personal)
- Excellent career prospects as the grows around you
- A competitive salary
- 25 days Holidays
- Pension Scheme after probationary period is complete.
- The opportunity to work with a huge brands on high profile global data let projects
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.