- Based in the beautiful county of Oxfordshire, my client provides a culture of deep rooted knowledge, cutting edge technology and social inclusion.
- The highest standard of tech is provided by my client and you will have the opportunity to work with some of the greatest technical and creative minds in the digital world.
- You will build and nurture internal and external relationships to plan, organise and ensure the seamless delivery of creative projects.
- Proactively plan internal resources and identify additional requirements when needed to maintain project timelines.
- Remain one step ahead of market trends at all times.
The experience we need.
- Extensive studio management experience, ideally from a top tier digital agency.
- Diligent, organised and acute time management skills.
- Authoritative, whilst maintaining buy in from your peers.
- Salary competitive depending on experience but around £25k to £35k.
- A great benefit’s package
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Callum Bennett a call.