Are you an ambitious Programmatic Executive or specialist hungry for a new challenge?
My client is a highly successful integrated media, creative and data science agency. Their unique operating model means they have fantastically unique client relationships, utilising data science capabilities to deliver intelligent media experiences. Due to further expansion they now require an experienced Programmatic specialist to work on everything outside of the Google stack.
You will deliver and develop the programmatic and biddable proposition, with first-class planning, implementation and optimisation of innovative, campaigns across retail, FMCG and financial clients.
The Programmatic Specialist is the go to person for paid media and for clients and their campaigns, managing internal and client-facing communications and implementing media strategy. You will be up to date with new developments and industry news and how this can improve my clients offering and benefit clients.
- Understand your client's business and their challenges, and how online media can help deliver this against different KPIs and in conjunction with other channels
- Own media strategy for your clients from planning to execution with help of Programmatic & Paid Social Executives
- Follow the planning process to make recommendations and create tactical media plans
- Monitor campaign performance and optimisations to ensure KPIs are hit and monitor costs
- Interpretation of results and recommendations for improvement
- Collate data and interpret insights into end of campaign reporting, translating into slides for client meetings
- Support in creating a testing plan for clients and ensuring it is delivered
- Support new business requests, slide creation and identify opportunities for upsell
- Share knowledge and client stories internally and in marketing materials
- Experienced online media planner/buyer
- Exposure to programmatic / display advertising is essential
- Exposure to paid social platforms and track record of running Facebook ad campaigns
- An understanding of the tools and technology used to deliver campaigns
- A passion for media planning and online advertising
- Ability to analyse and interpret campaign data and translate into campaign recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised
What you'll get in return
- £23,000 - £30,000 DOE
- Excellent development and training
- Generous holiday allowance
- Great work environment
- Flexible working (2 days at home)
- So much more