The experience we need
- At least one year’s experience in a similar position.
- Keen to use new marketing techniques and leverage latest technologies, backed up by your knowledge and interest in this sector.
- Comfortable using figures and analysing financial data.
- An effective communicator, able to relay information and compose well researched presentations.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Confident and proactive with a positive attitude.
- Bonus points for knowledge of content management systems, understanding of HTML and CSS, and/or experience writing reports.
As Project Administrator you will support the senior management team and project managers on defining requirements, schedules, and budgets for digital projects. This could include organising meetings and planning for resources, support and communication, quoting and proposals, and liaising between the client and technical team. It's a busy job with fantastic career prospects so we are looking for someone who is willing to get stuck in, learn, and develop their skills at every opportunity.
This integrated marketing agency is very well respected and has a fantastic client list of household name brands, as well as smaller companies and start-ups, across a variety of sectors. The team is well established and there's a lot of opportunity for ambitious and talented people to grow their careers.
What you’ll get in return
- Excellent career prospects.
- Hybrid working options.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of digital, brand and design projects.
- Excellent benefits and a fun, supportive working environment.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!