Project Director - Events
This is an exciting chance for somebody with experience in pure and experiential events to join a business with drive, determination and passion for what they do.
We are currently searching for an Project Account Director on behalf of a communications marketing agency who specialise in events, brand activation and experiential marketing. Working directly in a customer facing role for one of the largest retail convenience businesses across the UK. This could be an incredible opportunity for somebody with Strong event / experiential / creative campaign management and team leadership skills to move into an exciting sector and grow with a rapidly developing business. Flexible working is available.
The experience we need.
- You will be passionate and be able to demonstrate your senior experience within events and creative marketing
- You will have experience of managing direct report ideally within an agency setting
- You will have experience of Leading financial management and reporting
- You will be able to demonstrate a detailed and strategic understanding of the fundamentals of your clients' businesses
- Proven track record in stakeholder engagement, negotiation and presentations
- You will be a real team player who's self motivated and able to work under pressure and at pace
- Directly supporting the Client Relationship Director and Leadership Team by adopting full responsibility for the team, projects and client relationship
- Providing strategic and operational oversight across all deliverables
- Being the senior and strategic lead across in-house divisions, clients, suppliers, projects and teams
- Speaking as the voice of reason to ensure creative solutions match commercial objectives
- Providing strategic and operational oversight to ensure service levels are met and client expectations exceeded
- Attending key client meetings and events
- Driving operational excellence and ensuring project delivery is delivered to a high standard week by week
- Creating a team environment which nurtures creative solutions balanced with operational efficiency
The business have gone from strength to strength over the last 15 year and solidly remain a market leader in experiential and events marketing. Working across a range of clients in multiple markets gives the successful candidate a strong career path to develop and grown in an extremely dynamic business model.
What you'll get in return.
On offer is a competitive salary and package with the option for flexible working. You will be given opportunities across the business to learn and progress your career.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Nick Edgar a call.