Over the past 2 years my client has been on one of the most visionary digital transformation journeys of any company within Financial Services and they continue to move towards being a “Digital First” organisation.
This person will develop and support increasing the uptake of Qlik Sense through the use of strategic reporting tools to deliver reporting for a number of departments and functions.
Key aspects of the role:
- Responsible for the technical translation of complex business requirements into Qlik Sense construction, supporting the delivery and fitness of purpose of reporting outputs.
- Technical support of Qlik Sense solution development and consultancy and liaising with the solutions development and key business customers to ensure that the solutions developed are in accordance with key project milestones and in line with overall strategy.
- Support the embedding of governance, and support BI principles and standards.
- Good track record of managing relationships key customers.
- Responsible for the development of agreed regular reports
- Responsible for the development of agreed MI reports and analysis to key customers
- Responsible for understanding BAU processes and systems support by the BI Team and using this knowledge to support efficient BAU function of the BI team.
- Raising risk and controls gaps to the BI Manager. Ensure aware of appropriate regulatory and data protection knowledge.
- Promoting Qlik Sense as the BI tool of choice, whether through self service developments or BI Team built developments.
- Support promoting the adoption of strategic reporting tools and supporting key customers
- Training new users and supporting power/super users.
- Responsible for data protection and user administration and auditing including the set up of new users in line with current security procedures.
- Relevant development or software related certification advantageous.
- Developer level experience in Qlik Sense.
- Excellent communication, both oral and written.
- Highly organised and self-motivated.
- Experience developing Qlik Sense applications
- Experience managing Qlik Sense via QMC (desirable)
- Experience of implementing and maintaining relational databases/warehouse with a practical technical understanding and experience of data modelling principles
- Confidence in tailoring the communication of technical concepts to business audiences.
- Ability to collaborate with end users to define/refine requirements.
- Systematic approach to problems solving with strong analysis skills.
- £35,000 - £45,000 DOE
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme.
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review.
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days.
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme.