My client has been established for 17 years and has over 1,000 automotive clients including Manufacturers, Franchised Dealers, Car Supermarkets and independent dealers. My clients automotive website and associated products are industry leading and supported by a field and office team of 20 employees.
Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit a dynamic, motivated sales professional as Regional Manager to cover the South West region (Bristol/Cardiff/Swindon). With significant recent new business wins and exciting new product developments they are looking to grow exponentially over the next 3-5 years.
The Regional Manager's role will be to sell products and services to the automotive sector through research, prospecting, building relationships, networking and face to face visits.
This is a role where the Regional Manager will have ultimate responsibility for generating all new business in their region, but will also take over an existing portfolio of clients within that region.
We are more interested in sales talent and confidence than academic record and the role reports into the Head of Customer Accounts.
This role is field based however there are monthly sales meetings plus field and office support.
- Research allocated geographic region to identify prospects from both the Franchised and independent sector
- Effectively approach these prospects to secure meetings with the key decision makers
- Confidently sell complete product range to these prospects
- Create strong partnerships with other automotive suppliers (eg finance companies) and explore all joint selling opportunities
- Experience of closing deals and seeking referrals
- Drive revenue growth within their region
- Manage a current portfolio of clients with the aim to ensure customer satisfaction remains high and new products are upsold
- Conform to company reporting standards and contribute to company growth via sales results and general contribution to the company
- Sales professional who can confidently and effectively operate in such a role
- 2-3 years digital media/web sales experience
- Experience of SEO and PPC, how campaigns work and how to achieve the best results
- A passion for digital marketing and the ability to clearly demonstrate the benefits of this
- A confident and professional telephone manner and all round fantastic communication and sales skills
- Have experience of working in a target driven environment
- Self-motivated, well organised and able to plan and manage a wide geographic area
- Positive, tenacious, energetic, enthusiastic and able to work on their own initiative
- Understanding of social media and it's place in the automotive sector
- Quick learner who can take on board new product information
1. A basic salary of £25,000 according to experience
2. 23 days holiday
3. Company Pension scheme
4. Company bonus scheme
5. 1st year OTE of £30,000+, 2nd year OTE of £50,000 (including commission and bonus)
6. Audi Company car (may change to car allowance) plus iphone and ipad
7. Full training will be given
If this sounds like the role for you please press apply now.