This role is a remote working role, however you will be expected to attend the office at least once per week. Ideal locations would be Bath, Bristol, Swindon, Reading.
My client are the leading logistics and supply chain solutions service provider for the UK and Ireland. They have a clear vision; to build the most innovative, effective and respected logistics Company.
They have worked with their customers and colleagues to create this compelling vision of the future, and to bring it alive with an inclusive and focussed commitment to making customers business better, every day.
To continue to work towards this vison they now require an experienced Salesforce Administrator.
This is a key role working with senior stakeholders to ensure the ongoing success of Salesforce. The Salesforce Administrator will support the user community on a day to day basis providing a focus on data quality, improving the user experience and knowledge, and developing reports and dashboards to deliver key insights. The role will also be responsible for scoping, developing and delivering system functionality enhancements to ensure Salesforce continues to meet business needs and enable the sales process. The successful candidate will have a strong technical understanding of the Salesforce Sales Cloud environment and a proven track record in a Salesforce Administration position.
Key skills, experience and qualifications include:
- SFDC certified administrator in ADM201 with 2 years administration experience (SalesCloud);
- SFDC certified developer, with ability to read and amend Apex code, Visualforce pages, data-loader, app builder, SOQL code
- Detailed knowledge of Pardot
- Passionate about Salesforce with interest in pursuing Trailhead badges
- In depth knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel & Power BI
- Experience of working with large volumes of data with excellent numerical skills, with a keen eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong logical and analytical thinking to support report creation and data analysis
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and work to deadlines under pressure
- Ability to identify/understand user needs and to produce and communicate solutions in clear, non-technical language.
- Ability to train new and existing users in classroom or remote environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills including presentation, verbal and written communication skills to suit varying audiences
- Knowledge of Data Protection rules (GDPR regulations 2018).
What you get in return
- £45,000 - £55,000 salary
- Share incentive plan
- Death in service insurance