We have a great opportunity for a Salesforce Developer to join this forward-thinking pharma-tech business, based on the outskirts of Bristol.
The experience we need.
- Experience as a Salesforce Developer, working to develop Salesforce implementation.
- Experience using Salesforce Lightning Platform, Visualforce and REST/SOAP would be beneficial.
- Top project management skills, able to communicate well with external agencies and problem solve issues where needed.
This is a new, hands on role which will work to support the Head of Tech to change, develop and deploy code as part of the operational structure of the business. There is great opportunity for someone to utilise their skills and enhance a growing business whilst learning from an experienced development team.
This innovative brand has grown quickly over the last couple of years and are looking for a new member of the tech team to support their development. They're fast-moving, hands on, and reactive to the ever-changing pharma-tech market.
What you'll get in return.
- Competitive salary, £30k - £40k expected but some room for flexibility.
- Great progression opportunities
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.