Hybrid Working Model (3 days home/2 days office)
We are currently partnering with the world’s most awarded B2B marketing agency (current holders of Agency of the Year in both the UK and US) in their search for a driven Marketing Senior Account Executive. This role will be playing a key support role working closely with the client services team and key clients to drive and deliver exciting marketing campaigns across the world.
The experience we need.
- 1+ year’s experience working in a marketing agency
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Exceptional attention to detail and numerical skills
- Experience of working alongside an in-house studio and being conversant with studio processes
- Good organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Passionate about marketing
- Good understanding of the marketing disciplines
- Good knowledge of basic Microsoft programmes; Word, Excel, Outlook
- To communicate effectively with our key clients at all levels, giving them confidence in your abilities and an understanding of the work required
- Ensuring all administration relating to a campaign is kept in order; i.e. filing, room bookings, and other associated tasks
- Trafficking all projects through the production process from briefing creative work through to completion
- Compiling status reports and contact reports
- Ensuring Client brand guidelines are met
- Communicating effectively with key clients at all levels, giving them confidence in your abilities and an understanding of the work required
- Preparing project and creative briefs with guidance from senior members of the team
The company are operating as marketing leaders in the B2B marketing agency land across a range of exciting sector. With 3 key locations in the UK and further expansion in the US and Asian markets this is the perfect time to join a global agency who are experiencing rapid growth across all functions of the business.
What you’ll get in return.
The salary for this role will be £28000 - £32000 dependent on experience + Benefits.
If you are currently employed as an Account Executive and looking for a step up we would love to hear from you.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Nick a call.