£18000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, pension scheme, health cash plan
6 months ago
The experience we need.
- 1-2 years industry experience in a similar Account Executive / Senior Account Executive role
- Experience of working marketing or experiential campaigns – this role will involve working as part of the operations team on a number of fast turnaround projects
- Ability to manage budgets and external suppliers
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Key skills in Excel and PowerPoint, analysing trends and reporting on campaigns
- Confident working with senior internal and external stakeholders
The right Senior Account Executive will support Account Managers and Account Directors in the overall project process from initial client brief through to completion. You will liaise with the client on a regular basis and work closely with operations and logistics teams to ensure all projects are completed to brand, to budget and on time. You will brief external suppliers and the company's warehouse team as well as managing the general project through from start to finish, as to meet client expectations. This role will also include the day to day reporting and team status administration.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely talented and passionate team to manage multiple, fast-turnaround briefs from start to finish for one of the UK’s biggest companies. My client offers a fun creative working environment as well as a highly competitive salary and fantastic package. The culture within this company is fast moving, the team are friendly, and the atmosphere is lively within the office. There is the real opportunity to progress long term as the company continues to grow.
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with a well-known accounts team for an award-winning agency.
- The opportunity to develop your event marketing and creative marketing experience.
- A competitive salary and good benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.