My client are now looking for a Senior Account Manager to work with an exciting global travel client, dynamically planning, executing and delivering paid social media across their campaigns. Using unrivalled content, breath-taking imagery and video footage, with a dynamic client who wants to be challenged and strives to be the best in the social media space.
The Senior Account Manager has overall responsibility for developing an understanding of the clients’ business and ensuring advertising projects are delivered efficiently on time and on budget. They will plan, buy, manage, analyse & report back on all campaigns and be the main day-to-day contact for clients.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and adaptable candidate to work across an exciting global travel account. Delivering integrated work, the Senior Account Manager should be comfortable working across all media channels and be able to show planning & buying experience.
My client have a dedicated team of specialists across all digital channels, so an ability to bridge the gap between technical experience and clients (who are marketing all-rounders) is desirable.
A core responsibility of the role will be developing relationships with other senior internal colleagues, to ensure client work is delivered effectively, namely from the performance and innovation functions. The clients trust this organisation to help position their brands, but also to lead analysis & measurement of campaign success – an interest in the analytical side of media & advertising is therefore essential.
Acting as a trusted specialist advisor to clients and colleagues alike, each member of the team is encouraged to have a clear understanding of all media, both traditional and digital. The Senior Account Manager should have a sound understanding of the advertising market and demonstrate relationships with media owners across different sectors.
The role promises a fast paced but extremely rewarding position and as a key member of our small entrepreneurial team, the successful candidate must be able to lead with gravitas.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Excellent attention to detail, you'll be process driven – managing and prioritising your workload to the best of your ability
- Demonstrate keen insight into the media landscape and also be able to add value with a process driven analytical approach to briefs and media plans
- Develop holistic communications and media strategies, plan and deliver first class campaigns for our clients, monitoring and reporting across all elements of the campaigns
- Negotiating media partnerships, obtaining maximum value in all negotiations
- Knowledge and experience of planning and buying across all media channels (with a specific bias towards traditional channels)
- An interest in the creative side of media planning – understanding how content or bespoke creative concepts can help lift or lead an advertising campaign
- Strong client servicing experience, excellent presentation skills and confidence in front of an audience
- Facilitating the development of the account team, teaching, guiding and nurturing a team, to further their knowledge and experience, developing the junior team members into strong and confident account managers
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Generous holiday
- Amazing client
- So much more
Henry Nicholas’s mission is to be a part of the transition to using business as a tool for creating a positive social and environmental impact. Part of this mission is our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion.