My client was founded by leading non-profit leaders who collectively have decades of experience in board-level fundraising and communications roles for some of the largest charities in the UK.
They are complemented by a talented team of technical experts based all over the world who bring a diverse skill set from the public, private and non-profit sectors.
At my client’s heart they are a Consulting company offering clients strategic direction on all aspects of impact, growth, talent and income generation. The offer has been so successful that they have expanded into campaign implementation with a particular focus on digital programmes and plans.
Due to fast growth, they are seeking a Senior Account Manager to join their team to help run Accounts with a focus both on internal co-ordination and excellent Client Services.
To ensure the effective management of allocated accounts delivering an excellent client experience by supporting and project managing the Consultancy Team to deliver a wide range of projects ranging from the strategic to campaign/implementation based.
On allocated accounts be responsible for the efficient delivery of projects providing both internal support and direction as well as an excellent client experience:
- Work alongside Consultants (Project Sponsors) to agree plan and overall Account Team for selected projects.
- Provide full project management on allocated account using and directing existing resource to deliver an excellent service to our clients.
- Establish a culture of excellence in terms of project management, admin support and quality control.
- Ensure that the Project Sponsor is driving the account forward in terms of business development and that the full skill and expertise of all in the team is being utilised.
- Ensure campaigns are delivered accurately on time and to budget.
- Develop and maintain campaign schedules.
- Brief the creative team and manage the process to ensure deadlines are met.
- Judge and help to develop the creative to ensure scope is met and campaign is strong.
- Proofread copy and quality check visuals to ensure client feedback is taken into account.
- Brief media suppliers and analyse recommendations.
- Brief and manage data, digital, strategy and planning projects
- Compile weekly status reports.
- With a test and learn approach, carry out post campaign reviews to monitor KPIs.
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Flexible working
- Opportunity to work with some fantastic charities