£35,000 - £40,000
12 days ago
This is an exciting chance for somebody with experience in events management to join a business with drive, determination and passion for what they do.
We are currently searching for a Senior Project Manager on behalf of a communications marketing agency who specialise in events, brand activations, immersive consumer experiences & experiential marketing solutions. Working directly in a customer facing role across a range of blue-chip lucrative accounts. This could be an incredible opportunity for somebody with great event project management skills to move into an exciting sector and grow with a rapidly developing business. Flexible working is available.
The experience we need.
· Proven track record in managing various scale event projects ideally within an agency setting (agency experience preferable but not essential)
· Excellent understanding & knowledge of client process, personnel, terminology & up-to-date product knowledge
· Experience giving creative input into brainstorm sessions & contributing to pitch responses
· You will be able to demonstrate examples of when you have managed & communicated project timelines & milestones with wider project teams
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills (written and verbal)
· Exceptional organisational, work prioritisation and time management skills
· Attention to detail and ability to deliver client projects on-brand and brief within challenging timescales
· Acting as a role model and leader to the junior members of the team
· Can-do attitude with a willingness to take on responsibility
· Excellent financial and budget management skills and good understanding of managing your own expenses according to company and client processes
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely talented and passionate team to manage and conceptualise creative events and experiences from brief to completion for some of the UK's biggest companies. My client offers a fun creative working environment as well as a highly competitive salary and fantastic package. The culture within this company is fast moving, the team are friendly, and the atmosphere is lively and creative throughout the office.
The business have gone from strength to strength over the last 15 years and solidly remain a market leader in experiential and events marketing. Working across a range of clients in multiple markets gives the successful candidate a strong career path to develop and grown in an extremely dynamic business model.
What you'll get in return.
On offer is a competitive salary and package with the option for flexible working. You will be given opportunities across the business to learn and inevitable progress your career.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!