The experience we need.
The successful Senior Account Manager will need to have come from a digital or marketing agency environment and you must have some experience picking apart client briefs, offering up strategic recommendations to optimise a campaign's performance ("have you thought about optimising your landing pages?" "A banner ad would work well with that email campaign..."). You'll ideally have experience across as many of the below marketing channels as possible:
- Social media campaign creation
- Digital banner creation
- Email/ HTML creation
- Consumer assets (leaflets, brochures, posters etc.)
- Video development
- Website work (using a CMS to upload content and managing developers on web updates)
- App work
Personality is really important - we're looking for a Senior Account Manager who is positive and unflappable, able to handle high volumes of projects - some quick turnaround and some longer term projects, and experienced enough to be able to pick apart a brief and question what's being ask, when necessary. You'll be very client focused and a great relationship builder.
It's the perfect opportunity for an energetic, go-getting Senior Account Manager who gets a real buzz out of nurturing client relationships and who is great at getting projects delivered. It'll be extremely varied and you'll get to work with clients all over the EMEA region. It'll be fast-paced and challenging, but in turn you'll be rewarded.
One of the region's best independent brand strategy and comms agencies, with an awesome culture, amazing office and a really talented, close knit team of industry experts.
What you'll get in return.
- Salary in the region of £32,000-£40,000 dependent on experience
- A great benefits package including bonus, pension, private healthcare and loads of other perks
- An amazing working environment with plenty of laughs and loads of opportunity to learn
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!