We're looking for a talented Account Manager or Senior Account Manager for one of the best design and branding agencies in the region. You'll take ownsership of a number of really exciting, global FMCG brand clients. This is a brand new role reporting to the Business Development Director. The agency is incredibly good at what they do, it's a super fun place to work, their creative team is amazing and you'll report to a truly inspirational Director. This is an opportunity that will make your career.
The experience we need.
- Dealing with Design Directors and Brand Director day-to-day, the Account Manager or Senior Account Manager will need to be able to hold their own and have a decent opinion on the creative / branding industry.
- We're looking for an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager with a real spark, you could have come from any kind of marketing, design and branding, advertising or perhaps even digital agency.
- Character fit, credibility and real fire and ambition are key.
- Agency experience is important. You must have a track record taking briefs from clients, briefing a creative studio, and managing client relationships with big brands.
We are looking for an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager with a strong character but the right balance of loveliness vs confidence to push back to clients when their expectations need managing. You'll be able to quickly get to the bottom of a creative brief and get the information needed to go and brief designers and other studio staff, in order to wow clients with the very best creative that an agency could produce.
A pivotal Account Manager / Senior Account Manager role created off the back an ever growing pipeline of awesome creative projects coming from a very well-known global FMCG brand. You'll work with some of the most exciting FMCG brands in the world and there's room for you to work your way up to Account Director level and beyond, and grow your own team, with plenty of support from the Business Development Director and Client Services Director.
An exceptionally creative design and branding agency who's traditional branding DNA has evolved to include a growing digital offering. They work with global brands on very high profile projects, including all aspects of brand and design both on and offline. They have a great network of digital partners and an inspirational team of creatives and managers. This is perhaps one of the most exciting Senior Account Manager roles we’ve worked on in a while!
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £27k-£35k with a bit of wriggle room for an amazing candidate (depending on experience).
- Lots of other great benefits, some financial and plenty that aren’t.
- A massive opportunity to work with a well-known global brand.
- An awesome working environment, amazing office environment and loads of fun.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.