We're on the search for an Account Director / Senior Account Manager for a successful and growing B2B Marketing agency in the Gloucestershire area. We need someone with a technical appreciation, ideally coming from an engineering, IT, Tech or manufacturing background to get hands on with marketing client account handling from brief right through to rolling out.
The experience we need.
- Agency or in-house experience
- Have worked directly with digital and creative teams and comfortable liaising with them on different projects and discussing the work
- Strong background within B2B and a technical background would be preferred
- Ability to take a technical brief and articulate to team members
- Exceptional Project Management skills
- Enjoys working in a team and being collaborative
- Lead generation campaign experience would be preferred
- CRM and marketing automation knowledge
- Experience of working with SMEs as well as larger corporates
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to identify issues and their resolutions
This is a brand new role in a growing company who really value their staff and have seen various areas of growth in the business throughout the Covid lockdown.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Deal with existing clients, having regular communication, understanding and managing their expectations, understanding their business, it's opportunities and threats.
- Plan, drive and manage integrated customer campaigns utilising the portfolio of Motion Marketing services and resources available.
- Monitor and report progress on campaigns / projects, identifying where intervention is necessary and taking action or seeking guidance from team specialists as appropriate.
- Need to have an eye for detail and be organised, providing QC support when needed and checking that work presented to marketing managers meets the brief
- Identify new opportunities with customers to progress their marketing and deliver them results across the marketing mix
- Interacting with prospective clients, present the company story and USPs to them, winning new business
- Help to identify, communicate, and escalate any issues such as delays, communicating across all teams involved.
This is a great chance to join a growing small B2B Marketing agency in lovely surroundings. Current work times can be flexible, but ideally you'll be in the office Tuesday - Thursday to integrate into the team.
What you'll get in return.
- Salary paying up to £40k and £48k
- Opportunity to work from home at least 1-2 days a week after COVID
- 30 days holiday +BH
- Great pension scheme + more
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away or call and speak with Dan.