We're looking for an experienced Project Manager or a Senior Account Manager for one of UK's best brand strategy agencies. They've undergone some exciting changes and following a recent restructure they're looking for an additional brand strategy / design project manager, preferably with some packaging experience, to lead projects for global brand clients.
Initially, the Project Manager / Senior Account Manager will join on a 6 month fixed-term contract, however there's a good chance it'll become a permanent position. Remote working is on offer, and for the long term. You will be expected to work at least 1 day a week in the Bristol office after lock-down in order to get the most out of the opportunity.
The experience we need.
- You will need to be an established Senior Account Manager or Project Manager and you MUST have experience working for a creative, marketing or branding agency, ideally on an FMCG account somewhere along the line and with a bit of packaging experience as well. The agency does a lot of higher level brand strategy work though, packaging is a smaller but necessary part of the brief. An integrated agency background could work just as well as long as there is big brand thinking in there.
- Exceptional organisational, planning and time-keeping skills are required, and enough confidence (earned through experience) to push back on big brand clients when their requests aren't deliverable within the budget and scope of projects.
- This is a role for a Senior Account Manager that relished project delivery at a global brand level, or a pure-play Project Manager from a similar type of branding agency.
The Project Manager or a Senior Account Manager will lead the delivery of high profile creative projects without having to worry about schmoozing clients. You'll remain a key point of contact for the client day to day, but client development will be handled by the Client team.
The agency is long established and recognised as one of the best in the country. They've won pretty much every coveted creative industry award you can think of and their culture for amazing work remains to this day. Whether you work for a South West brand strategy / creative agency and want an opportunity which is a cut above, or a tier one London agency (or other awesome creative business anywhere in the world) you'll have the opportunity to do the best work of career right here.
What you'll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £30k-£40k with no ceiling above you
- The opportunity to work with some of the worlds biggest brands and for one of the very best creative agencies
- A strong possibility of a perm role after the initial contract term
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.