The experience we need.
- Must be an experienced creative, brand or comms strategist / planner, either working for a marketing or branding agency, or in house as a brand manager. Ideally with 5 or more years experience in that kind of role (but we realise that tenure isn't the be-all and end-all). You might have been in client services, reached an Account Director role or similar, and then moved into planning.
- Out and out brand strategy experience would be great, but if you come from another form of brand/marketing/comms/creative planning role then we'd be interested in hearing from you.
- Must be able to hold top-table strategic conversations and be credible talking about branding.
- Retail / FMCG client experience is desirable
The opportunity is huge for an ambitious and smart strategist to hit the ground running on existing digital projects, develop and expand new opportunities, and assist in growing this part of the agency's offer into an important part of their future. By taking the strategic reigns now, there is the opportunity to grow and lead the Digital function long-term.
The agency is well-established, famous for it's creative output, and has grown steadily over the past decade. They have fantastic relationships with global brands (household name brands), and are regarded by their peers as one of the best agencies outside of London for their creative work.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 23 days holiday which rises with length of service
- Enhanced pension contribution (on completion of 3-month probation)
- Personal training & development budget
- Participation in bonus scheme
- Flexible working policy (on completion of 3-month probation)
- All UK bank holidays off
- Your Birthday off (if it falls on a weekend, the nearest Friday/Monday off)
- Christmas shut down period from 1pm on Christmas eve until 2nd January (without any deduction from your annual holiday entitlement)
- Early finish on Fridays – if work load permits
- Life Assurance (on completion of 3-month probation)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.