Over the past 2 years my client has been on one of the most visionary digital transformation journeys of any company within Financial Services and they continue to move towards being a “Digital First” organisation.
They have heavily invested in marketing tech, focussed around the Adobe Suite.
About the role:
The Senior Campaign Manager role will be one of many experts in the use of Adobe Campaign, originating customer communication across inbound, outbound channels and social channels.
The successful Snr Campaign Manager will have strong digital and data marketing expertise to drive the development and implementation of campaigns to achieve goals around sales (acquisition and cross sales), retention, registrations and customer engagement.
As a vital element of the agile marketing delivery teams the role works from the identification of a customer opportunity to define a data targeting strategy to campaign deployment.
The Senior Campaign Manager (CRM Exec) role will:
- Work with members of the marketing team to identify, innovative and deliver effective multi-channel marketing campaigns that deliver business /customer objectives and leverage the full multi-channel Adobe capability.
- Work across the campaign lifecycle will start with initiating (or supporting) campaign ideas, defining the data targeting requirements and include the design, build and delivery of complex multi-channel campaigns through the Adobe toolset.
- Contribute expertise to the wider team on the exploitation of Adobe Campaign. Devise, build and implement clear and measurable programmes of campaigns ensuring continual test and learn to achieve performance improvement.
You will want to challenge the status quo. You will be inquisitive, action-orientated and enjoy change. Working in collaborative, agile teams you will thrive in the kind of environment where you can share and reciprocate knowledge. As a CRM subject matter authority, you will:
- Have strong knowledge and experience of Adobe Campaign (or similar).
- Have demonstrable knowledge of the end-to-end marketing mix; specifically, across digital and data-driven media.
- Have a track record in defining targeting strategies (from a data / customer perspective) and identifying where advanced analytics can assist (undertaken by analytics role).
- Be experienced in data analysis and interrogation to identify and define target audiences for campaigns. Expected experience of tools such as SQL, SAS or other. Adobe Analytics would be an advantage.
- Experience of working with related disciplines such as IT, product areas, pricing and demonstrating integration with other marketing and content channels.
What your get in return:
- Salary on range of £31,650 - £58,750
- 29 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive on target performance bonus
- Up to 14% Company contribution to your pension
- Flexible benefits
- Employee discounts
- Season ticket loan
- Share scheme
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
If you require any further information please give John a call.