The experience we need.
In order to be a successful Senior Copywriter, you will have:
- Ideally 4-5 years’ experience as a Copywriter, ideally within an agency setting
- Excellent copy skills and attention to detail
- Disruptive conceptual ideas
- Ability to lead and mentor a team
- A phenomenal copywriting portfolio
- Worked across B2B and B2C
- Strong background in Direct / Customer Experience
- Understanding different approaches for different channels
- Passion and enthusiasm for your craft
As Senior Copywriter you will take the ownership across all the agency accounts focusing on quality, consistency, productivity and efficiency across conceptual and disruptive copy.
You'll maintain a strong relationship with the Creative Directors and be the voice and presence for the whole creative department. You'll work hands on but also line manage and develop conceptual copywriters down the line.
You'll ensure that your copywriting team understand all TOV guides on every account.
Working with some fantastic brands, this agency really do have a fantastic culture and thrive on collaboration. With more and more clients and work being picked up every day, it is the perfect time to join this vibrant and exciting agency. To preserve their culture you'll be required to work at their offices 3 days a week.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary and package around £50,000
- 25 days' holiday
- Pension and Life cover
- Flexible benefits package
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.