The experience we need
We're looking for someone with agency experience who is at senior designer level already, somebody who can handle a really diverse range of briefs and have autonomy with minimal need for 'checking in' from the Creative Head/Design Director.
- Excellent design skills for print and digital
- The ability to create innovative, impressive, relevant and award-winning design solutions for a wide variety of clients.
- Comfortable jumping from brand to print to digital - as the work changes all the time.
- Original conceptual and strategic creative thinking
- A senior designer who is able to take a problem and create solutions. This may be at a top level of working to help define a company’s messaging (with writers) and innovative way to help them communicate with their audiences. They need to be thinking of the wider project and where it can go as well.
- Brand-obsession: whether creating, evolving or working within existing guidelines, you MUST be able to think of ‘brand’ in terms of everything the audience interacts with.
- A senior creative who is self-managing (time, delivery, quality, expectations of others etc.) and be able to plan and influence the process of their projects and brief and manage those below them in their project team. You should feel responsible for projects as soon as you touch them, no matter what stage of the process that you join.
- We all makes mistakes but we'd like a senior design that aims for perfection.
- Great communication skills, collaborative, confident, decisive,
inspirational and inquisitive
- Somebody who asks questions all the time - about the brief, about what’s been done before, about how they can improve. They need to be confident in their work, able to clearly explain their rationale in line with the client brief.
A very well-established, exciting creative agency with a diverse range of clients in different sectors. The agency is flying at the moment and the team is buzzing. They produce award-winning work and
What you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Lots of nice perks, some financial and some not
- An empowering environment which breeds creativity and promotes ambitious people whilst maintaining high levels of fun and a sociable atmosphere
- The chance to join an agency at a key stage in their journey, and to be instrumental in helping their growth, with the rewards to earned that come with this.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.