We have a brand new role for a Senior Designer with branding and packaging experience, with expertise in design for major FMCG brands. The agency is known globally by its big business clients, but the close-knit Bristol office feels very much like a start-up and is in the early phases of its growth, which presents a huge opportunity for the right person.
We're looking for a Senior Designer with a hands-on-deck, collaborative mindset, proven expertise in the supermarket brand / FMCG design world, and enough confidence to get on with it from day one and own your own projects. You'll get to work on tier one global brands from the get-go and be a part of something that's really set to grow.
The experience we need.
The successful Senior Designer will be a genuine ideas person and this must be apparent in your portfolio. You'll be a Designer with experience working for one of the UK's top brand design agencies, but you may have also freelanced or worked for one of the smaller agencies. Your portfolio must include supermarket brands and demonstrate at least a handful of packaging pieces.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Senior Designer at the very top of their game, but who's looking for something unique. You'll be joining a globally recognised branding agency who've remained proudly independent, and you'll get to work on some big briefs from a great roster of clients.
This creative agency is one of the most respected in the UK and they genuinely push the boundaries to come up with clever, witty, creative concepts which wow clients and their clients' customers. They have a very strong internal culture which breeds creativity and a healthy balance of autonomy vs collaborative thinking.
What you'll get in return.
- A competitive basic salary in the region of £30 - £35k
- A supportive group of people who value their employees and offer a good amount of flexible working
- An opportunity to work with some of the best creatives in the country, on some of the biggest brands in the world.
- Bonus + decent holiday and Christmas close (on top of holiday allowance) + all the small things that make a company a great place to work.
- If you work here then you'll find it very hard to leave - it's that good!
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.