We’re looking for an established Conceptual Designer to join this leading brand communications agency based in the heart of Bristol. You’ll be a forward-thinking ideas person, coming up with big campaign concepts and designing for a top client list, which includes household name brands across the entertainment, finance, and tech sectors.
The experience we need.
- You will most likely be working as a Senior Designer in a creative agency.
- Ability to deliver on original concepts that really stand out.
- A diverse, polished portfolio which includes a range of engaging and persuasive creative communications across both digital media and print. Strong branding and social media experience in particular would be great.
- Full proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite on both Mac and PC.
- Able to plan, execute and present your ideas in an engaging and convincing way, demonstrating their relevance to client briefs and adjusting your design in accordance with feedback.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Conceptual Designer to work with top brands and become an integral member of this talented creative team. Working alongside the Creative Director, copywriters, and designers, you’ll take briefs and develop work in line with your interpretation of these, producing engaging creative for print and digital channels.
This agency work as a strategic partner to great brands in order to define their business communications, positioning, and mission with target audiences. It’s a great time to join the business as they continue to lead the way in positive brand engagement, with some very exciting projects coming up!
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary of between £40k - £50k.
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office, 3 days at home).
- Opportunity to work with a well renowned agency on top tier clients.
- Company benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Nick a call.