My client is an award winning integrated agency based in a great location. A brand new opportunity for a Design Lead has arisen for an entrenpreneurial, passionate and ideas focused creative.
The experience we need
Ideally you'll have a background with about 5 years experience in digital marketing and a show-stopping portfolio.
- A solid track record of working for established clients, you are able to share your experiences and knowledge to help support other members of the team and drive forward the creative process. Overseeing and inspiring fellow designers as well as managing their future progression and skills.
- A strong, positive mindset, who isn't afraid to make hard decisions. A mindset that also embraces failure but doesn't allow it to get in the way.
- A natural leader who can inspire the team.
- A forward thinker who is keen to explore and learn new creative approaches or processes, both internally and externally with client.
- Be engaging and positive - someone that people naturally gravitate to and want to work with.
- Not just knowing whats on trend, but knowing how this can be adopted for clients and there brand.
- As a design lead you will be heavy involved in new business. Leading a team, understanding the requirements of the wider business whilst guiding your team to creating visually beautiful work.
As senior designer you'll get the chance to dazzle by designing for a host of famous name brands. It's a massive opportunity to show-off what you already know, build a stunning portfolio and to pick up new skills along the way from a team of award-winning senior creatives. The pace is fast but it's matched by fun! So it's perfect for a genuine team player that loves to take on a challenge and a deadline.
The Design Lead role is an integral to the Design and Creative department. Committed in making sure the work is usable, intuitive, intelligent and enjoyable. Your responsibility is to own the visual direction for a selection of accounts, manage design project teams and work with the wider team to bring their vision to life.
This is a hands-on role: setting the visual direction, creating frameworks, designing, working with development on quick prototypes, running internal training workshops. You will also be asked to work with and mentor Junior Designers, participate in speaking / written engagements, and be involved in creative initiatives as a creative leader.
A leading and multi-award winning agency based in the Cotswolds who work predominantly across Digital and Direct / CRM. They have an enviable culture and a growing client list. The Design Lead will join an established award winning creative team.
What You'll Get In Return
In return the successful Design Lead will be working for one of the most prestigious agencies in the South West on their impressive portfolio of clients.
On offer is a competitive salary of around £45-50k, excellent benefits and plenty of room for portfolio progression.
Flexible working from the studio and home.
How to Apply
If this sounds of interest then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles, please give Dan a call.