An unrivalled opportunity to join one of the UKs market leading B2B marketing agencies. The role is working in the heart of the creative department and working closely with global Blue-Chip clients providing fully integrated marketing solutions across the board.
The successful candidate will become a brand guardian for key clients and be tasked to conceptualise new campaigns across multiple channels. You will create industry leading work which will attract new business and have the opportunity to put forward your work to be reviewed for industry leading awards.
The experience we need.
- Good conceptual ability & typographical skills.
- Illustrative and storyboarding capability would be advantageous.
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, PhotoShop and Illustrator
- Skills using Adobe After Effects, Premiere and new digital applications such as Sketch would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of design for print, prepress and art working requirements.
- Knowledge of design for digital, including responsive design, websites, email, and social media.
- Knowledge, experience and appreciation of the B2B and B2C space from a marketing perspective.
- Knowledge and experience of working with IT and Technology brands
- Support and assist all staff whenever possible.
- Support the group spirit and live the brand values.
- Represent the company in a positive and professional way.
- Ensure that all work is correctly named, filed and archived according to the company security procedures.
- Attend relevant internal meetings as required.
- Show an understanding of the importance of producing and filing of all necessary paperwork relating to projects.
What you'll get in return.
As well as an attractive salary, private health care and competitive holiday allowance you will become part of an friendly and support design team who continue to achieve the highest standard of work for their clients and are recognised globally for doing so.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!