One of the South West's leading integrated marketing agencies is looking to hire a Senior Digital Planner to lead and mentor a digital team and to head up digital strategy. As the successful Senior Digital Planner, you'll be an expert in digital marketing with an in depth knowledge of the latest digital trends and expert insight into how digital functions as part of a broader integrated campaign. You'll also have the gravitas to be client facing with global brands.
This agency have won a number of awards for delivering the best integrated marketing campaigns on behalf of a host of iconic brands. As well as looking after their staff, they're dedicated to working ethically and looking after the planet becoming carbon neutral this year and in the process of becoming a B Corp.
The experience we need.
- Must have experience in an integrated/brand communications agency. The focus will be digital, but knowing how digital channels fit into the broader customer journey is a must.
- You must be an engaging and strong communicator, able to win over client stakeholders with your confidence of your craft and the proposal you are presenting to them.
- Proven track record of digital media planning and strategy as well as delivering against client objectives
- In depth knowledge of digital media platforms, from campaign set-up to management and optimisation, with a particular focus on Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Must have strong analytical skills and be good with the numbers in order to demonstrate measurable results for our clients.
- Experience of B2B digital marketing and lead generation would be fantastic (Knowledge of Hubspot a bonus)
- You will have had extensive experience planning, managing and delivering integrated campaigns often combining video, websites, display, social, influencers and other digital platforms such as apps and digital PR stunts
- You will be well versed in the implementation and use of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
As the successful Senior Digital Planner, you will lead the digital marketing team to oversee strategy, management, analysis and reporting across client digital marketing campaigns in order to maximise budget efficiency for clients. Your first-class digital knowledge will steer the agency and in turn the campaigns of a host of iconic brands.
This award winning agency are super ambitious and are consistently adding to their exciting client list. They offer a nurturing working environment with a real focus on people and the planet, and are keen to help you to succeed and progress your career with the right support.
What you'll get in return.
A salary of between £35 and 40k, plus comprehensive benefits package. A supportive, collaborative and creative environment with a great working culture and the opportunity to work with a number of household brands, experience which will set up your career for life.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!