The experience we need.
- Must be an experienced Digital Strategist / Digital Planner already working for a marketing or digital agency. Ideally with 5 or more years experience in that kind of role (but we realise that tenure isn't the be-all and end-all)
- Integrated or digital background - a digital strategist with an genuine interest for branding / creative would the icing on the cake
- Must be able to hold top-table digital strategic conversations
- Sit as part of 5-strong strategy team, as the digital specialist
- The ability to line manage a (very talented) Digital Producer
- Must be able to write well for pitch decks, thought pieces etc.
- Retail / FMCG client experience is desirable, as is eCommerce experience
The opportunity is huge for an ambitious and smart digital strategist to hit the ground running on existing digital projects, develop and expand new opportunities, and assist in growing this part of the agency's offer into an important part of their future. By taking the strategic reigns now, there is the opportunity to grow and lead the Digital function long-term.
The agency is well-established, famous for it's creative output, and has grown steadily over the past decade. They have fantastic relationships with global brands (household name brands), and are regarded by their peers as one of the best agencies outside of London for their creative work.
They're now in a strong position to capitalise on those relationships and blow open a wide range of exciting digital opportunities, fully integrating digital into their core offer. Alongside that, their Head of Digital has moved into the Managing Director seat and is now stepping out of digital projects to focus on running the business, so needs a capable strategist to hand the reigns to.
What you’ll get in return.
· Competitive salary based on experience
· 23 days holiday which rises with length of service
· Enhanced pension contribution (on completion of 3-month probation)
· Personal training & development budget
· Participation in bonus scheme
· Flexible working policy (on completion of 3-month probation)
· All UK bank holidays off
· Your Birthday off (if it falls on a weekend, the nearest Friday/Monday off)
· Christmas shut down period from 1pm on Christmas eve until 2nd January (without any deduction from your annual holiday entitlement)
· Early finish on Fridays – if work load permits
· Life Assurance (on completion of 3-month probation)
· Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.