Senior Event Logistics Manager
This is an exciting chance for somebody with experience in creative marketing to join a business with drive, determination and passion for what they do.
We are currently searching for a Senior Event Logistics Manager on behalf of a communications marketing agency who specialise in pure and virtual events. Working directly in a customer facing role for a handful of lucrative global clients. This could be an incredible opportunity for somebody with stand out logistical and operational skills to move into an exciting sector and grow with a rapidly developing business. Flexible working is available.
The experience we need.
- Ideally, we are looking for a candidate who has at least 5 years' relevant corporate event agency experience
- We would welcome candidates who have in-house venue experience, but this must be supplemented by agency experience
- Experience in venue sourcing & management, hotel management, booking and room allocations
- You will be experience and be able to demonstrate examples of situations where you have been involved in budget management and reporting for all logistical elements
- Client and project lead for all event related logistics management: Live events, broadcasting events, hybrid events
- Design and management of the logistics team including in-house and/or freelance resource
- Working with Digital partner(s) to build bespoke delegate management system(s)
- Delegate management and reporting
- VIP logistics management
- Travel management and bookings (Air, Rail, Car & Parking)
- Catering sourcing & management
- On-site live delivery - including all essential documentation related to the logistics management
- Supporting crew logistics & management (travel and accommodation etc…)
- Attending client meetings and preparing/presenting reports / data analytics
- Supporting on pitches and proposals - with potential pitch attendance representing all logistics related items
The business have gone from strength to strength over the last 15 years and solidly remain a market leader in experiential and events marketing. Working across a range of clients in multiple markets gives the successful candidate a strong career path to develop and grown in an extremely dynamic business model.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely talented and passionate team to manage creative briefs from start to finish for some of the UK's biggest companies. My client offers a fun creative working environment as well as a highly competitive salary and fantastic package. The culture within this company is fast moving, the team are friendly, and the atmosphere is lively within the office.
What you'll get in return.
On offer is a competitive salary and package with the option for flexible working. You will be given opportunities across the business to learn and inevitable progress your career.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Nick Edgar a call.