My client is an Integrated Agency with Data Science at its heart.
They work with clients to develop and drive highly personalised marketing communications, sophisticated attribution models built at individual customer level, plus a wide range of ad hoc modelling, analysis and visualisation projects aimed at improving overall understanding of marketing performance and how this can drive business growth.
They've honed their skills and approaches over many years, focusing first on widely available transactional data sourced from customer databases. In recent years they have developed unique tracking technology to harvest similar customer level data from digital ecosystems, creating a holistic view of customer behaviour, better insight, better analysis and more sophisticated and value creating decision making capabilities for our clients.
Due to amazing growth, they are no looking for an ambitious Marketign Effectiveness Senior Account Manager, to join an industry-leading team.
The Marketing Effectiveness Senior Account Manager will lead and manage all aspects of new and existing client accounts, ensuring positive relationships, effective utilisation of client budgets and the successful achievement of all targets and objectives.
Key responsibilities include the ongoing development & overall profitability of accounts, leading of client relationships and the delivery of high-quality analytical projects.
- Accountable for leading and developing client accounts ensuring the consistent delivery of high-quality data-focused marketing projects, and that clients (and their 3rd party suppliers) receive the very best level of service and results.
- Providing support to the Head of Marketing Effectiveness in devising and executing our marketing measurement approach and strategy including execution of measurement and testing frameworks and a future facing privacy first data and tech roadmap.
- Use a blend of marketing expertise and data knowledge to articulate this strategy to clients, prospects and internal teams.
- Provide a strategic service to clients, helping to them articulate briefs and direct marketing analysis, strategy and planning.
- Support the creation and interpretation of effective insights from these projects to support marketing recommendations to clients.
- Delivering project management support, ensuring that all risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies ensuring are fully understood and mitigated, and that all appropriate agency teams have a full understanding of the client's requirement.
- Proactively review and analyse competitor and market activity and identify any implications to the client's business.
Skills & Capabilities Required
- Proven industry experience, ideally focusing on marketing effectiveness
- Excellent client and project management skills, with an ability to multi-task proficiently.
- Ability to create analytical briefs and display confidence in presenting insights and rationale, project outcomes and proposals to the client at all levels.
- Experience of leading and developing client accounts.
- Able to evidence the creation, development and implementation of marketing analytical projects and data-driven strategies.
- Experience in all key areas of data-driven marketing -projects. Specific experience in delivering marketing effectiveness activity, insights, and recommendations alongside and digital communications strategy would also be advantageous.
- Evidence of contributing to the planning and forecasting process, including regular reforecast, reporting of actual vs. planned performance, and implement remedial actions where plans are not being met.
What you'll get in return
- £30,000 - £40,000 DOE
- Amazing clients
- High profile role in a growing agency
- Flexible working (home working 2 days per week)
- Generous holiday allowance
- Amazing offices
- Much, much more