£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
The experience we need.
- 3+ years of mobile development experience with expert knowledge in coding for iOS
- Skills in using Objective-C (Swift is a plus) is an essential for this one
- Other technical skills should include: Core Data (they use a little bit), StoreKit, IAP
- Experience in managing the whole Software Development lifecycle, from shaping architecture and technical quality through to delivery and testing
- Experience in coaching and developing junior members of the team would be highly desirable!
As the team's Senior Mobile Developer (iOS / Android) you will be sat within the wider digital and mobile development team and will have huge scope to build on your experience, working on a wide variety of demanding mobile app projects. You'll ensure all developments are documented and meet high level design requirements. You’ll also report on development progress, liaise regularly with senior stakeholders and provide strong input into platform design.
A household-name brand with an amazing development team, excellent benefits package and good career progression. They look for collaborative, smart and forward thinking people who want to make a real difference, and who are up for pushing boundaries. This is an exciting company to join if you want to be on the forefront of big data and technology trends.
What you’ll get in return.
The chance to work for a well-known brand and join a growing mobile development team
A competitive salary and good benefit package
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For a chat about this role and similar roles, please call Emma Whitting on 01173178103.