We have a fantastic opportunity for an established PHP Developer to join this exciting digital agency in Berkshire. The agency has an impressive client portfolio and pride themselves on creating long term, positive digital impacts for the brands they work with, many of which are huge household names. The team are happy to consider full remote working for this position, with occasional travel to the Berkshire office.
The experience we need.
- At least 5 years' commercial experience in a PHP Developer position, working on web development in an agency environment.
- Experience with Laravel, Symfony, CodeIgniter or similar MVC frameworks.
- Experience developing RESTFul APIs.
- Bonus points for experience working with a CMS, server management, or DBA and query optimisations.
- A meticulous eye for detail, great communication skills, and your finger on the pulse of emerging industry trends.
As Senior PHP Developer you will work to support the wider team in creating the best digital experiences for the agency's clients. Responsibilities will include:
- Developing well structured code on a wide variety of projects, making sure to thoroughly test your work before handing it over to the project management team.
- Owning the technical strategy of projects from start to finish, ensuring all work meets client objectives. Shaping the outcome of pitches and scoping, including writing technical responses for pitches.
- Estimating projects, highlighting risks, and solving problems along the way.
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of the team.
This fast-growing digital agency work in partnership with some of the very best transformational consumer brands to build effective digital strategies and optimise user experience. You will be working with some of the best in the business in a fast-paced and buzzing digital environment.
What you'll get in return.
- Competitive salary, £40k - £55k DOE.
- Remote and flexible working options.
- Great working culture with a dedicated training budget, loads of social events, and collaborative approach.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.