As a Senior PR Account Manager, you will be the senior contact for a number of traditional and digital PR clients within the agency, overseeing your own team of Account Managers and Executives to ensure work is delivered to a high quality and in line with the client requirements.
You will need to direct and lead on activation for PR and Digital PR clients, ensuring clients hit predetermined targets by driving the strategic approach and creative output. You’ll ideally be a natural project manager with a creative flair, and a talent for building strong relationships.
My client is a people-first agency and the person they are looking for must have a passion for supporting and empowering the team around them. They celebrate each other every day and will always champion an individual for who they are. You’ll be part of a dynamic, diverse and fun team who thrive on having fun together first and foremost.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience Required
- An ambitious and driven go-getter.
- Someone that will live and breathe the agency values.
- Someone that can lead and motivate a team.
- A confident and capable communicator.
- Someone who can represent the business, and will make the effort to know the business (every department), and the industry inside out.
- Someone who can confidently discuss a broad range of topics relating to PR, SEO, and Social Media.
- Excellent project management skills with strong organisational and planning skills
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
£35,000 - £40,000
City centre locations
Much much more
Henry Nicholas’s mission is to be a part of the transition to using business as a tool for creating a positive social and environmental impact. Part of this mission is our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion and the elimination of discrimination in all its forms throughout our organisation.