Senior PR Manager: Remote Working
Maternity cover: Opportunity to move permanent a dynamic team member.
Sector: Education and Not for Profit
This is a rare chance to become an integral part of a rapidly growing forward thinking marketing agency who specialise in communications and PR. The agency has experienced incremental growth over the last 12 months with clients continuing to invest in their marketing strategy due to the successful response of previous campaigns. The Senior PR Manager plays an incremental part in creating breath taking content and developing account to reach their true potential.
This driven and quirky agency pride itself on being fully remote ensuring no more daily commutes and traffic jams are a thing of the past - this has been their philosophy from when the business was established in 2012. Senior PR Manager - with genuine support & guidance from the team this will allow the successful candidate to manage their own schedule, develop meaningful long-term relationships with their clients and achieve goals set out in diverse briefs.
The experience we need.
- Experience in PR with some experience in education, third sector and working with an agency
- Experience implementing strategic Press & PR plans as part of an integrated marcomms programme
- Strong national and trade media contacts and experience securing coverage in national, regional and trade media
- Willingness to travel and work flexible hours as demanded by the post
- Experience working across multi-client activity
- Experience planning and managing budgets
- Experience managing and running events and webinars
- Desire to learn and progress, as part of a rapidly developing agency
- Ability to work remotely
- Devising and managing the implementation of integrated campaigns, working with digital, fundraising, design and strategic client and agency partners
- Providing evaluation and assessment of results against ambitious client KPIs, whilst allocating, managing and evaluating budget spend
- Effectively planning, managing and leading a range of sector launches, online and in person events for clients with associated marketing and communications activity and tactics
- Developing key messages, leading on creating and maintaining appropriate and consistent language and terminology across all media and communication channels
- Analysing existing client activity and auditing/approving communications collateral
- Co-ordinating client and project timings and resource allocation with all agency personnel, maintaining momentum across workload and providing clear updates to Directors and clients where required
- Writing, developing and producing materials such as press releases, FAQs, risk mitigation strategies, briefing documents, media statements, social media plans, digital content and online information suitable for our range of clients and their audiences
- Developing mutually beneficial sector partnerships
- Identifying, liaising with and managing key stakeholders - internal and external (media, agencies, government departments, corporate partners, other relevant parties)
What you'll get in return.
The business boast an attractive starting salary, remote working and the chance to join a driven, dynamic and established agency at a pivotal time in their plans to expand the business.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!