Senior Project Executive - Events Agency
This is an exciting chance for somebody with experience in pure and experiential events to join a business with drive, determination and passion for what they do.
We are currently searching for a Senior Projects Executive on behalf of a communications marketing agency who specialise in events and experiential marketing. Working directly in a customer facing role for one of the largest retail convenience businesses across the UK. This could be an incredible opportunity for somebody early in their career to move into an exciting sector and grow with a rapidly developing business. Flexible working is available.
The experience we need.
- You will be passionate and have junior experience with pure and experiential events
- You will have good IT and Mac skills using programmes including: MS Office and Keynote
- You will be able to demonstrate exceptional organisational, work load prioritisation and time management skills
- Proven track record in stakeholder engagement, negotiation and presentations
- You will be a real team player who's self motivated and able to work under pressure and at pace
- Reporting into the Account Director, you will be tasked with managing and maintaining projects through to completion, being a key contact on the agreed elements to include the independent delivery of small-scale project requirements
- Playing an active role small to large scale projects - undertaking defined areas of responsibility
- Briefing in house teams on projects (creative, content, film, digital, environments)
- Crew management to include scheduling, travel, catering and accommodation requirements
- Ensuring projects are delivered successfully on time, on brand, on budget and to the highest standards
The business have gone from strength to strength over the last 15 year and solidly remain a market leader in experiential and events marketing. Working across a range of clients in multiple markets gives the successful candidate a strong career path to develop and grown in an extremely dynamic business model.
What you'll get in return.
On offer is a competitive salary and package with the option for flexible working. You will be given opportunities across the business to learn and inevitable progress your career.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Nick Edgar a call.