This unique marketing and brand partnerships agency is looking for a talented and ambitious Business Development Executive / Senior Sales Executive to join their passionate team. The agency has conducted campaigns all over the UK, USA, and Australia, and work with some of the very biggest names in FMCG and retail.
The experience we need.
- Some demonstrated experience in an agency sales environment, you will be able to create and manage your own sales pipeline.
- A natural people-person with excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present and pitch in order to entice new clients and win new business for the agency.
- An interest and enthusiasm for the FMCG, cosmetic and entertainment spaces.
- Hungry for success, you'll thrive in a target driven environment and bring the agency's passion to every meeting, call or pitch.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has some experience in sales / business development and is looking for a new role with excellent opportunities to progress, in a nurturing, collaborative, and creative environment. You will be working to forge new relationships and nurture current partnerships in order to maximise sales and development opportunities. Although you will be expected to actively seek out new accounts, the relationships will often be very warm as leads are generated through recommendation, the agency's offering is truly unique, and you'll have excellent client case studies to draw upon and demonstrate prior success.
In a few short years this agency has already carved out an incredible space for themselves in marketing and brand partnerships, as well as having forged strong relationships with a number of household brands in the fmcg, retail and fashion space. With a close-knit, sociable team and an attitude that challenges traditional marketing and sales methods, this agency is engaging, energetic and already have a very sound reputation - which they intend to grow and grow!
What you'll get in return.
- A competitive salary of between £25k - £30k with team based, target driven commission on top (OTE £27k - £33k).
- Flexible and remote working options.
- You'll be part of an enterprising agency who welcome creativity with open arms and nurture talent - old and new.
- The opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in fmcg and retail.
- A fun and supportive environment, working alongside a stellar team who love what they do!
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call