The experience we need.
- 5+ years web development experience.
- Commercial understanding
- Solid experience writing clean semantic HTML
- Solid experience writing well-organised, maintainable CSS
- Strong understanding of working with web services and APIs
- Solid experience developing multi-platform responsive solutions
- Ability to debug and resolve cross-browser/platform issues
- A good understanding of web accessibility
- Good understanding of browser rendering and performance
- Experience with Github or other source control software
You’ll work closely with: Design, UX, Development, and Project Management Teams. You’ll also interact with: Sales, Account Management, and Marketing Teams.
You’ll be required to use in-depth insight and expert knowledge to code and test; semantic, well-structured and maintainable cross-browser, cross-platform user interfaces; adhering to the team’s current workflow and best practises to deliver projects on time, on budget, and to agreed specifications. The team participates in regular code reviews to ensure everything delivered by the studio is the best quality, and with vast experience on offer, skill progression is like lightning.
These guys are a fast-growing digital agency located in Ascot, Berkshire. They work with determined and transformational brands that strive to be the best example of their sector in digital. It is through their exceptional team and tireless work ethic that they make this a reality.
Their approach is all about dedication to using the latest tools, techniques and best practices to produce appropriate custom solutions to solve the exciting problems their clients face. If you’re looking to work in a buzzing, successful environment, amongst peers with huge experience and a real passion for digital, this could be the opportunity for you.
What you'll get in return.
- Salary of £40,000 to £50,000
- 23 days holiday a year, plus all public and bank holidays
- Birthdays off
- Annual leave accrual after 2 years’ service, up to 5 additional days
- Remote/hybrid working
- Family friendly/flexible working
- Social events - Christmas and Summer parties are legendary
- Vitality Private Health Insurance with EAP, additional benefits and discounts
- Enhanced Parental Pay after 1 years’ service
- Life Assurance after 3 years’ service
- Aviva Pension scheme, with increased benefits for long service employees
- Positive impact day - 1 day a year for you to dedicate to a chosen charity or cause
- Career progression
- Training budget, plus 12 dedicated days
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.